1. I was actually annoyed that both Sherlock and Watson were devoting precious time to other projects.
|Great film, but NO|
2. I always get excited when Foyle knows who did it before anyone else even has a clue, or before the person in question actually did it or knew they were going to do it.
3. I revisit past seasons of Merlin and get angry because Arthur has NO IDEA!!!
4. I never get tired of this show, in spite of the odd British pop culture references and the excessively ridiculous chocolate consumption.
5. I was seriously offended when someone once mentioned that Lark Rise to Candleford made them sleepy!
|This show is EPIC!!!|
6. I detest SyFy for not only copying Being Human, but doing so in a traumatically mediocre fashion.
|BBC version of "Being Human" = amazing|
7. I feel like I know this guy, as he seems to appear in approximately 80% of BBC productions.
|Smallweed -- Bleak House|
8. This show makes me laugh more than it should.
9. I actually watched every episode of Cranford (including Return to Cranford) while crocheting. I should be 80 years old.
10. I have January 5, 2014 marked on my Google calendar.
and there's this...